Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Heather Cove 5 Contract!

Hello everyone! I am going to Washington D.C. for the winter semester and I sadly need to sell my contract! I live at Heather Cove Condos (located at 645 E. 600 N) and I have absolutely loved it!  (You can check out their website at: http://www.heathercovecondos.net/contact.htm). My name is Kelsey Davis and you can contact me either through email at davis.m.kelsey@gmail.com and via phone at 720-277-6775 if you're interested!

Some perks of my apartment:

  1. My roommates are awesome! (And I know everyone says that, but seriously!) There is never any drama in our apartment.
  2. The management just installed new internet, so it works lightning fast!
  3. There are only four people in the apartment
  4. There is a washer/dryer in the apartment itself.
  5. New couches
  6. Across the street from the new Awful Waffle location
  7. The managers are not only super responsive to any problem, but are very nice about everything. 
  8. Close to campus!
  9. The ward is very social and friendly. 
  10. The living space (aka kitchen/living room) is pretty spacious
The details:
  • The contract is for Winter semester (January-April) only. 
  • You will not need to pay a deposit, because I already paid it! 
  • The rent is $325/month with utilities. My roommates and I have only had to pay $20 for utilities so it usually is around $345/month.
  • There all the usual kitchen appliances including an oven, dishwasher, microwave, etc. 

Below are some pictures of my actual apartment (but you can see more information on their website):

My bed area!
Washer/Dryer (IN the apartment!)
Bathroom sink area
Bathroom
Kitchen 
Living Room
The other half of my room! (aka Marisa's half)
Dresser/my bed


No comments:

Post a Comment