Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

"You've got every right to a beautiful life."-Selena Gomez

First of all, Selena Gomez' song "Who Says" has been my jam this week. If you are a girl and haven't listened to this song, shame on you! (I have posted the video below). It is on my "Self Esteem" list where I listen to music that just makes me feel happy about who I am. 

I love the line that I posted as the title! It is so true! LIFE IS GRAND!

Anyways I am blogging twice in 24 hours because I have some exciting news!!!!!!!!! I, Kelsey Marie Davis, will be going here on November 2-3:
In case you don't know where this (which is possibly because it's very ambiguous), it's Princeton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you read that right. Princeton. In the fall. Can anyone say dream come true? One of my biggest dreams in the world is to be back east for at least a day during the end of fall. AND IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!! 

I am going because one of my professors (Dr. Cope, who is the absolute best) just found out that the religion department in our school has a small grant to take students to a Sexual Integrity conference located at Princeton and she invited me to attend! One of the religion professors here, Doctor Kerry, will be speaking, which is probably why we have the opportunity to go. Anyways, my airfare and housing will be entirely paid for! HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

That's all. Except to say only 55 days, 20 hours, and 38 minutes until I get to leave. Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment