Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

"My theory is about moments, moments of impact. My theory is that these moments of impact, these flashes of high intensity that completely turn our lives upside down actually end up defining who we are. The thing is each one of us is the sum total of every moment that we’ve ever experienced with all the people we’ve ever known. And it’s these moments that become our history. Like our own personal greatest hits of memories that we play and replay in our minds over and over again.” -The Vow

Yes, this is a quote from the Vow... #don'thate. But I really loved it because it is so true. I officially made my DC video which features all of my personal greatest hits. Anyways, here's a brief list of some 'greatest moments' from the past year:


  • Receiving my letter from President Uchtdorf
  • Getting asked out on my first (and second!) dates
  • Getting into Washington Seminar
  • Being asked to attend a conference at Princeton (I didn't get to go because of Hurricane Sandy, but it's the thought that counts!)
  • Getting my internship at the Federal Judicial Center... and getting into the Judges and Attorneys group
  • Going to New York: Eating at Tom's and frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity. 
  • Seeing Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Maya Angelou, and Madeline Albright all speak in person.
  • Meeting all my friends in DC.
  • The pre-forming of "Boss Women Unite."
  • Being at inauguration 
So what I'm trying to say is that I am so so so so blessed! Check out my video about DC and see how awesome my life really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment